7.16.2009

Sunset Hike

After work on Wednesday, Brandon and I decided to hike up Mount Grandeur to see the sunset. We've done the hike a few times before and knew we'd have a good view from the top! The hike takes about an hour and a half each way. We hiked up in time to relax for about an hour, sip on a beer, watch the sunset and then we hiked back down with headlamps on. I must say it was a little eerie on the trail in the dark with just the headlamps! The hike was invigorating and an awesome mid-week adventure.





At the top!


This picture doesn't capture it, but the lighting was so peaceful and beautiful.



Cheers to Summer





4 comments:

brittany said...

bbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful.

Burrell said...

Danellll.
You so nice and pretty. And I love you.
weephoph

Cami Jo said...

Those pictures were Gorgeous! I love hiking too! Something about it just gives me so much appreciation for the beautiful world we live in!

Vicky said...

so so pretty!! cheers to summer. <3