3.11.2009

A thought.

Lately, I've been so so stressed out with everything. Everything just adds up to one big stress attack - I'm in my final semester of grad school, the economy sucks, my employer is not doing very well, I might get laid off, money is tight, my Nani isn't doing very well, etc. etc. etc. All of this stress lately has helped me come to realize how important the "little things" are. I start stressing about something as trivial as money or school - but then I look at the beautiful mountains or think about spending some quality time with Bwandon and everything else just gets pushed into perspective. What is life REALLY all about? Bank accounts? Thesis projects? Government? Or is it about love...happiness...family...friends...laughter...good food...good talks...great experiences. Take a deep breath. Look to nature. Life is good.

8 comments:

Michael said...

Amen sista.

Cami Jo said...

WELL SAID! How easy we forget though. Thanks for the reminder!

Burrell said...

Oh my Danielle. I love you. I couldn't agree more. You are such an amazing person. Why can't you live by me? My economy isn't bad. Just as long as you don't go online, or have TV, or read - anything. Or talk to anyone. But I get what you mean. Everyday, it's the little things that mean the most. Just being greatful for waking up healthy next to the one you love is HUGE.
love you.
ingis

angela said...

It's interesting, I think we're all learning this same lesson right now. Looking at our problems and life in a different perspective. If anything we become less shallow and better people. Though it's coming out of necessity at least it's happening!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Dit.

Antonio said...

werd

Amanda said...

I miss you guys soooooooooooooo(insert 10 million o's) MUCH ! I CANT WAIT TO COME OUT THIS THURSDAY TO SEE YOU GUYS! LUVS TO ALL
~Amanda

Emily B. said...

HI!!!! I just staryed reading your blog and im loving it!!

C U thurs.--EMMIE B.(little)