1.01.2009

Something new to do...

When we took our usual trip to the antique store "The Wooden Nickel" in Marysvale over the Christmas holiday, I immediately fell in love with an easel that was for sale. I've always been intimidated by a paintbrush but I've always wanted to learn how to paint. So, I took the easel as a sign and bought it with some beginner paint supplies to explore a new hobby...





Here's my "artistic interpretation" of the Salt Flats sunrise. I can't wait until I have more free time after school so I can take some classes!

7 comments:

Jeannie O'Lexey said...

That looks so good!!! How did you do that? I thought you DIDN'T know how to paint...pssshhhf...the Wooden Nickel is the best place ever.

Anonymous said...

oh that was wierd...this is Tamara and it showed up as a comment from Jeannie...wierd...pssshhhf.

Antonio said...

That's dope.

Vicky said...

Pretty!

Bryan and Ana Burrell said...

I think that's talent I see here. Go for it. DAD

Jeannie O'Lexey said...

Quite awesome for a "Beginner hobby" I love it!!!

Burrell said...

So...when will the portrait of me be available for purchase? That's beautiful, milady.
filisaff