11.20.2008

Bachelor's Degree: $$$ Master's Degree: $$$$$. An Education: Priceless.

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education."

-Mark Twain

Oh...this is so true. Lately I've really come to realize that school is so much more a rite of passage than anything else. Especially graduate school. They increase the tuition? For what? It's the same professors and the same building. It's so lame. Don't get me wrong, I've learned an INCREDIBLE amount while in school, but so many people depend on a "college" education to learn rather than viewing their entire life as a chance to be educated about everything. I've been a little melancholic thinking about school being over. I feel like the Architecture building and all of the students are a second home. I'll miss it, but it's always nice to know that the learning never stops :)

This photo is a flashback to my trip to Germany in 2007...one of the greatest learning experiences of my life!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

so true! I can't believe you are going to be done with "school" soon
Way to go. I love your Germany pics. love you!

Unknown said...

Hurray for school.