7.30.2008

Quote of the Week


"There is no solution. Seek it lovingly"

I've found this very helpful during school when I'll be stuck on a design problem and just can't seem to find the right answer. I just tell myself that there is no wrong or right answer. This seriously gets me through a lot of tough times during studio!! I'm not sure exactly who this quote belongs to...I heard it from one of my professors one day and it stayed with me. Hopefully it will help you one day too :D Above is a picture of Brittany and I "modeling" Tadao Ando's beautiful concrete wall - an architect who seems to alwlays find the solution.

2 comments:

Burrell said...

Thanks for that. I needed it tonight while I was trying to figure out how to clean my room, pack, clean the floors, feed the kids, fold laundry, clean the bathrooms, and make dinner. There was no solution. I sook it lovingly, and I found that I work better after I sleep. Good night.

Tamara with a "T" said...

You guys are beautiful...I love this picture. You're like architect models...