"Reality is contradictory. And it's paradoxical. If there's any one word -- if you had to pick one word to describe the nature of the universe -- I think that word would be paradox. That's true at the subatomic level, right through sociological, psychological, philosophical levels on up to cosmic levels."
9.21.2009
Have I told you that I love this guy?
I just finished another book: "Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates" by Tom Robbins. He is truly an inspired writer and I am always stunned by his clever plots and perfect metaphors. I love you Tom.
"Reality is contradictory. And it's paradoxical. If there's any one word -- if you had to pick one word to describe the nature of the universe -- I think that word would be paradox. That's true at the subatomic level, right through sociological, psychological, philosophical levels on up to cosmic levels."
"Reality is contradictory. And it's paradoxical. If there's any one word -- if you had to pick one word to describe the nature of the universe -- I think that word would be paradox. That's true at the subatomic level, right through sociological, psychological, philosophical levels on up to cosmic levels."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i think i need to take a trip to the library..... i have heard many good things about this guy!!
Post a Comment