6.16.2009

"This is where I am..."

"The earth is moving through a position relative to the sun, similar to that on the day you were born. But, it's different, because eternity is fleeting and changing too. Welcome to your destination, you have arrived. This is where you are. I love the person that you are."
-birthday wish from my big brother Anthony

Can I just say that I feel so loved today? I've received so many great birthday wishes from friends and family on facebook and on the phone. My mom left me such a cute voicemail, singing me happy birthday...it made me cry :)

I love all of you. I feel so alive and I absolutely love life and everything it offers. The birthday wish above was from my big brother and it is the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. I feel like I have arrived, yet at the same time I feel like I still have some amazing destinations ahead. Thanks for the inspiration Anthony!

4 comments:

Burrell said...

Awww. That was so sweet. I love the person that you are, too. And I can't top Anthony's way with words, so I'll just say, Happy Birthday to you.
Love you!

rotowter

angela said...

Happy Birthday!!! While I was watching the news this morning they said the date was June 16th, and I thought about you! 25 years can you believe it!!!

Amanda said...

my dad showed me that email...its deep. then he was like wow am i that good?

Tamara with a "T" said...

I got a lump in my throat. K bye.