
6.05.2009
Quote + Pic
For graduation, my cousin Stephaney and family gave me a beautiful Amaryllis bulb (or is it Amarylith??) You wouldn't believe how quickly this flower grows...it probably grew about 1-2 inches a day since we put it into water. We had no idea what it would look like so it's been fun watching it grow and bloom...it's so pretty!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It's only amarylith if you have a lisp..... heha
Wow! That is beautiful! I want a amarylith...with a lisp...
It's amarylith. I should know. And she's gorgeous! I've never seen one pink before. Love it.
laffluc
pooflapper
WOW! I can't believe how much it's grown! We just saw it 2 weeks ago and it was half that size. Very beautiful flower!!
Pretty flower. By the way my blogs name is advetures of a hunter.blogspot.com and my Email address is turtlehunter@gmail.com.
Post a Comment