1.19.2009

Oooh...it was a good one...

We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons last night and I thought it was such a powerful and thought provoking story. A tearjerker too. Here are two of my favorite quotes from the movie.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "

"I wanna remember us just as we are now. "
-Benjamin Buttons


B & D @ Rockaway

5 comments:

kim said...

I came to your blog randomly thru clicking the "next blog" up at the top of the bar.... you and your hubs look like the coolest, most in love couple I've ever seen... a total stranger wishes you the longest, most happy life imaginable...

Tamara with a "T" said...

What? That was so random and cool...the comment above. Anyways...I love that quote. Did you memorize it? Or did you look it up? You are an amazing sister and I love your quotes and your outlook on life...I love you!

Bryan and Ana Burrell said...

Love that quote and these comments.

Vicky said...

ohhh I really want to see that one!

Antonio said...

We'll have to check it out. And ditto the first comment.