12.02.2008

So...this is my mood right now...

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."
-Jack Handey
I don't know if I'm just sick and tired of school and tests. Or if it's just that time of the month. Or if I'm getting sick ( I think I am). Or if it's a combination of all of these. I think this picture captures my mood right now. Bleh. Meh. Puh.

3 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

That's totally my mood right now...that is so wierd! Maybe it's because we just got off the phone and we both feel like throwing pumpkins at the world...and laughing as they splatter. Seriously...why did you have to put this picure on your blog? I never look like that...do i? Jack Handy is a funny ole fellow...

Burrell said...

Oh, Danielle. I agree. Maybe it's that Christmas is coming and Santa is about bankrupt and it's winter and it's cold and I have three rotten pumpkins that I didn't know what to do with until I saw your blog. Thanks Jack Handey.
miyeret

Burrell said...

p.s. I love the picture. You so know how to create the mood. :)
spreoft