9.26.2008

Please vote.

As I watch the Presidential Debate tonight, I realize what a huge deal this election is for our future and the future of our children. Please vote in November for whichever candidate reflects your views. This is the beauty of America...that we have the ability to vote our leader into power. Although we don't always have the best candidates to choose from, I am so so hopeful that Senator Obama will soon be President Obama. His status on civil rights, women's rights, sustainable energy, health care, government spending, foreign relations and education are what our country needs. I sincerely hope that Americans vote for a change that will steer America in a different direction than it's been headed in for the last eight years. Four more years? Are you kidding me?? Go Obama. You are my homeboy.

No comments: