8.11.2008

Ahhhh....Summer.

White Pine Lake

What can I say, this has been an incredible Summer. I can honestly say that I didn't waste a bit of it. We did plenty of hiking, fishing, relaxing, festival-going, concert-seeing, swimming, eating, drinking, dog-walking, farmer's market-going, etc. etc. I have one more week of official Summer as I'll be returning to school on the 25th...but NOT until I spend a week on the Oregon coast with all of my favorite people. I can't wait to fill the last week of summer with sounds of laughter, tastes of yummy food, smells of ocean air and memories that I will cherish forever.


"Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:

Burrell said...

Oregonians better watch out cuz they about to be dazzled.

Unknown said...

my picture is sweet. the lake looks fake.