4.23.2010

Mini Me!

I'll soon be posting pictures from Brandon's Dad's memorial in Colorado. It was a bittersweet day, seeing family and mourning the loss of Kevin. While we were there though, I met our cousin's two sweet daughters and I was ECSTATIC to discover that one of them was a Mini Me! Why you might ask? Because if you remember me telling you a while back, I used to have a pretty odd stance when I was little. I would hold my arms up to my chest, relax my wrists so that my hands kind of hung there. Yes, like a rabbit. Or a velociraptor if you prefer. And yes, sweet little Julia has the same habit! So cute! All I can say is that it must be a sign of genius :)

1 comment:

Tamara with a "T" said...

Ha haaa!!! SO cute :) Take a picture of you doing it...please!??? Or I will. Then you can post it with this one! I'm sorry I got mad at you for standing like that. It really is so cute. My baby sisto.